COSMETOLOGY PROGRAM FOR ASPIRING COSMETOLOGISTS
- Hair Dressing: Hairstyling, Waving and Chemical Straightening, Hair Coloring and Bleaching, Hair Cutting.
- Esthetics: Manual, Electrical, and Chemical Facials, Eyebrow Beautification and Make-up.
- Manicuring: Manicuring and Pedicuring, Artificial Nails and Wraps.
- Technical Instruction in Health and Safety: Laws and Regulations, Health and Safety Considerations, Disinfection and Sanitation, Anatomy and Physiology.
We also provide three speciaties: Haircutting techniques, Hair color and Hair treatments.
Schedule your cosmetology program consultation with us today! Click here to get started.
Southern California College of Barber and Beauty Difference
- Accreditation to allow for licensure after graduation – Approved By Naccas acrredited ageny.
- High Graduation Rates.
- A Strong Career – assistance program – Our educators and founders have a network of barbershops and salons that is used as a referral system to employ recent graduates.
- Job Security – In terms of job security, barbers and beauty professionals are guaranteed a job for life! Keep up your training and education, stay up to speed with trends and grow your network, and you’ll never be short of work.
- Education Approach – We provides a unique multifaceted teaching approach, helping students transition from a classroom setting to working hands-on with clientele. Our campus is open to the public.
- Educators – Our educators are carefully screened to ensure a staff of fully licensed and experienced professionals. Not only are they qualified to give both academic and practical instruction, they also serve as passionate mentors who bring out the inner creativity of the students.
Learn More Here.
How long does cosmetology school take?
The Board of Barbering and Cosmetology requires 1600 hours in order to qualify to take the California Cosmetology State Board license. Here at Southern California College of Barber & Beauty you can finish this program in as little as 10 months! Take a look below at our chart for the full-time and part-time cosmetology program:
- Tuesday to Saturday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm or Monday to Friday: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- 40 hours per week
- Total length of program = 10 month
- Tuesday to Saturday: 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
- 27.5 hours per week
- Total length of program = 14 month
- Tuesday to Saturday: 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
- 25 hours per week
- Total length of program = 16 month
- At least 16 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or an equivalent credential, like a General Education Diploma (GED).
- ID & Social Security Card.
- Phone: 442.277.5847
- Email: email@example.com
Tuesday to Friday 8:30AM – 10:00PM
Saturday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Closed on Sunday.