ESTHETICIAN PROGRAM FOR ASPIRING ESTHETICIANS
Beauty is big business, and estheticians make their money keeping clients gorgeous. Estheticians provide skin treatments, hair removal and other processes that help men and women maintain their personal appearance and boost self-esteem “Beauty is only skin-deep.” It’s a familiar phrase that means what’s on the outside doesn’t always reflect what’s on the inside. But if we’re strictly talking about what’s on the outside – well, skin does have a lot to do with outer beauty. A skin care specialist has a lot to do with helping clients attain that outer beauty. Since skin care specialists stand face-to-face with their clients, they should enjoy interacting with people. Many times, skin care specialists find great fulfillment in helping people look their best. The future looks bright for skin care specialists.
- Facials: Manual, Electrical and Chemical Facials, Preparation.
- Health and Safety: Law and Regulations, Health and Safety Considerations, Disinfection and Sanitation, Anatomy and Physiology
- Hair Removal and Make-up: Eye Brow Beautification, Makeup
Speciaties: Facials, Makeup, Waxing
Schedule your esthician program consultation with us today! Click here to get started.
Southern California College of Barber and Beauty Difference
- Accreditation to allow for licensure after graduation – Approved By Naccas acrredited ageny.
- High Graduation Rates.
- A Strong Career – assistance program – Our educators and founders have a network of barbershops and salons that is used as a referral system to employ recent graduates.
- Job Security – In terms of job security, barbers and beauty professionals are guaranteed a job for life! Keep up your training and education, stay up to speed with trends and grow your network, and you’ll never be short of work.
- Education Approach – We provides a unique multifaceted teaching approach, helping students transition from a classroom setting to working hands-on with clientele. Our campus is open to the public.
- Educators – Our educators are carefully screened to ensure a staff of fully licensed and experienced professionals. Not only are they qualified to give both academic and practical instruction, they also serve as passionate mentors who bring out the inner creativity of the students.
Learn More Here.
How long does esthetician school take?
The Board of Barbering and Cosmetology requires 600 hours in order to qualify to take the California Cosmetology State Board license. Here at Southern California College of Barber & Beauty you can finish this program in as little as 6 months! Take a look below at our chart on the scheduling we have for the esthetician program:
- Monday to Friday: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- 25 hours per week
- Total length of program = 6 month
- At least 16 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or an equivalent credential, like a General Education Diploma (GED).
- ID & Social Security Card.
- Phone: 442.277.5847
- Email: email@example.com
Tuesday to Friday 8:30AM – 10:00PM
Saturday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Closed on Sunday.